Select your prefered language:
All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the 4Up.ca service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. 4Up.ca is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use 4Up.ca's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files 4Up.ca has on record for your IP Address.
All users use 4Up.ca at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on 4Up.ca are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and 4Up.ca users understand and agree that 4Up.ca cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use 4Up.ca's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the 4Up.ca service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using 4Up.ca to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
4Up.ca is a Free Canadian File Sharing platform. Files are hosted locally in Canada
- Files are automatically deleted after 1 week
- Maximum upload size of 1 GB
- Your files are stored in Canada. Hosted in AWS-S3 Canada.
- Your files are encrypted at-rest.
4Up.ca is owned and operated by Sheernox Technology Group.